Getting back to nature is the purest form of beauty. That’s why we’ve chosen heaps of natural ingredients to include in our hair products. Below is a selection of these ingredients* and why we’ve chosen to use them.
All have their individual beauty benefits for enhancing your red hair and nourishing it in ways it craves.
Treat your hair like it’s rare.
- Enhances red shades found in the hair, amplifying its colour
- Strengthens hair two times and locks in moisture by encasing the root, promoting hair growth, thickness, and volume
- Conditions and softens hair, promoting shine for brighter and glossier hair
- Reduces hair shedding and helps prevent thinning and baldness
- Smooths the hair shaft to reduce frizz
- Repairs damage caused by chemicals, pollution and heat
- Anti-fungal qualities help to correct the hair and scalp’s natural PH balance, contributing to a reduction in excess grease and dandruff
We use henna in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Rose water is a mild astringent which may help to reduce oiliness and kill bacteria on the scalp without being too drying
- Anti-inflammatory elements said to calm down scalp conditions such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema
- Contains vitamins A, C, D, E and B3, which all strengthen strands
- Stimulates the scalp to reduce hair shedding and improve growth
- Combats ageing of the scalp and follicles through its properties of flavonoids, tannins and antioxidants
We use rose in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties for a healthy scalp
- Contains circulatory agents like magnesium, phosphorous and potassium to stimulate blood flow to hair follicles, strengthening strands and encouraging hair growth
- Traces of zinc for combatting dryness, split ends and dandruff, as well as adding moisture and shine to locks
We use ginger root in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Rich in vitamin C for boosting amino acids for increasing blood circulation to the scalp, strengthening roots and encouraging hair growth
- Prevents dryness, frizz and breakage, promoting thickness and volume
We use hibiscus in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Stimulates hair growth, encourages hair to grow thicker and faster
- Antimicrobial properties work against skin inflammation, itchy or dry scalp
- Calming for the scalp (and the mind)
We use lavender in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, strengthening roots and fighting hair loss
- Nourishes hair follicles and encourages hair growth
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties to help combat dry or itchy scalp
We use rosemary in our Henna & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Penetrates follicles and hair shaft, encasing strands to protect them from breakage, harsh chemicals and environmental damage
- Made up of fatty acids that nourish the scalp and smooth strands
- Works to reduce protein loss often occurring during washing and styling process
- Leads to stronger hair as well as encourages growth and thickness
We use coconut in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Rich in nutrients and fatty acids that coat hair shaft, adding moisture to help repair damage
- Contains vitamins A, B6, D and E, plus copper and iron, all of which help to nourish hair and scalp to make them stronger
- Potassium and magnesium promotes smoothness and shine
We use avocado in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Penetrates follicles for a deep clean of excess oil and residue from other products
- Repairs damaged hair and protects from further breakages
- Contains anti-inflammatory fatty acids that are calming for itchy scalp and for treating dandruff
- Vitamins A, C and E for promoting healthy cell growth, encouraging shinier, healthier looking hair
We use aloe leaf in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
Sunflower seed oil
- Antioxidants to reduce bacteria and help relieve product build-up on the scalp
- High levels of vitamin E to help stimulate hair growth
- Omega 9 essential acid known to stop breakage and improve strength of strands
We use sunflower seed oil in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Contains antiseptic qualities to help remove dead cells and dirt
- Helps to boost metabolic level to promote hair growth
- Soothes and nourishes scalp, as well as reduces and prevents dandruff
We use chamomile in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- Balances the oil-producing glands in the scalp to help promote hair growth
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties to help combat dandruff and hair loss
We use cedarwood in our Henna & Rose Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- A natural conditioner for adding moisture from root to tip, ideal for dry/damaged hair
- Helps strands absorb and seal moisture into shaft of the strand
- Easily absorbed by scalp without clogging pores, helping alleviate itchiness or dandruff
- Softener for brittle hair
- Vitamin A, E and fatty acids to reduce frizz
We use shea butter in our Henna & Rose Hair Mask.
- Deeply conditions without weighing down the hair
- Adds and locks in moisture and shine
- Helps improve manageability and softness
We use cocoa butter in our Henna & Rose Hair Mask.
- Strengthens, adds shine and improves manageability
- Vitamin C, B, E, copper and zinc for promoting healthy cell growth and circulation to the scalp
We use jojoba oil in our Henna & Rose Hair Mask.
Sweet almond oil
- Contains vitamin B7, or biotin, to strengthen strands
- Conditions scalp to reduce dryness
- Improves texture for softer hair
- Antibacterial and fungicidal to balance yeast that causes dandruff
We use sweet almond oil in our Henna & Rose Hair Mask.
Wheat germ oil
- A nutrient-rich oil derived from plants, ideal for conditioning and moisturising
- Rich in linoleic acid, a hair nourisher that helps promote growth and softness
- High in antioxidants to reduce bacteria on the scalp
We use wheat germ oil in our Henna & Rose Hair Mask.
*For a full list of ingredients, view individual product pages.
Henna & Rose Shampoo for RedheadsRegular price £10.95Regular priceUnit price per
Henna & Rose Conditioner for RedheadsRegular price £10.95Regular priceUnit price per
Henna & Rose Hair Mask for RedheadsRegular price £10.95Regular priceUnit price per
Henna & Rose Shampoo + Conditioner Bundle for RedheadsRegular price £19.95Regular priceUnit price per